|Model Number:||TWD600||Drilling Depth:||0-600m|
|Drilling Diameter:||500mm||Drill Pipe Length:||3/4.5m|
|Usage:||Water Well Drilling||Drilling Methold:||DTH Drilling & Mud Drilling|
|Rotation Speed:||0-80rpm||Engine Power:||132kw|
|Drill Pipe:||89/102/114mm||Mud Pump:||BW850|
water well drilling equipment,
water borehole drilling equipment
TWD600 Multi-functional trailer mounted water well drilling rig with big hole diameter drilling capacity
TWD600 Multi-functional trailer mounted water well drilling rig is a efficient,multi-function full hydraulic water well drilling rig.It is high efficiency because of having a larger torque of the turntable and is mainly used for water well in industry and agriculture, national defense building foundation, geological exploration, geothermic well and other foundation working, it is popular at home and abroad.
TWD600 drilling rig can drilling in all kinds formations by mud drilling in soft formation and air DTH hammer in rock drilling,DTH Hammer is applied in rock drilling, slag is discharged by air pressure and the offstage efficiency is ten times than traditional rotary drilling.
TWD600 deep water well drilling rigs, in cutting drilling or rotary drilling can be operated in unconsolidated layer, and the slag can be discharged under by mud, the impact drilling operation can also be adopted and slag can be discharged by pressure air, the hydraulic water well drilling rig suitable for drilling complicated geological conditions.
1. The drilling rig can use air DTH Hammer drilling and mud drilling.
2. Centralized control console is suitable for each manipulation and control. Rapid pulling and lifting reduce the auxiliary time and enhance the work efficiency.
3. The main drive system, the transfer case, gearbox, double-winch unit, mud pump, turntable,drilling tower, feed system are set up on the chassis.
4. It’s a hydraulicrotary drilling rig with directional circulation. It is equipped with BW450/2A mud pump which adopts the slurry as the washing fluid and can drill on clay, sand and rock if it is equipped with suitable drilling bit.
5. The power of drilling rig comes from a Cummins engine,132kw Cummins engine drives the large displacement high pressure plunger pump and it is characterized by powerful dynamic and stable performance.
6. The rotary head,have two gear,rotation speed is 0-80 and160rpm stepless adjustment and the rotary torque is 6500-13000Nm.
7. The pulling force can be regulated and controlled, which adapt the machine to deep hole drilling.
8. It can set up a generator which is convenient to welding or illuminate for work at night.
9. Main winch are available on the rig so it is high efficiency when the rig drill on mud rock and on the weathering formation.
10. The main drive of rig is hydrulic and the four landing legs and drilling tower are hydraulic controlled. Transfer case and mud pump clutch system are also hydraulic operated.
11. Competitive in price, low cost of maintain.
|1||Geology drilled||All kinds|
|2||Drilling Type||DTH & Mud Rotary|
|3||Drill system and operation||Hydraulic|
|8||Drill pipe diameter||mm||89/114|
|9||Drill pipe length||mm||4000/4500|
|11||Pull back capacity||T||28|
|12||Lifting force of Main winch(Optional)||T||4|
|13||Lifting force of hoist||T||1.5|
|14||Length of steel wire rope(tool winch)||m||100|
|15||Lifting height of tool winch||m||8|
|16||Diesel Engine type||CUMMINS|
|17||Rated Horse power||Kw||132|
|19||Compressor Type||Rotary Screw/Movable|
|28||Discharge pressure (Mpa)||Mpa||5|
In our after sales service system, We establish perfect control system strictly according to ISO-9000 series, in this system, technology date and problem solve solution and preventive measures will be provided in any maintain project, all the spare parts will be used in new OEM products with installation instructions, packing list, manufacturer's instruction, qualification and Warranty certificate.
We provide "one equipment & one case, endless service, namely the after sales service begin from the order confirmation, last for the working life of the equipment.
Contact Person: Tina Zheng