152mm tricone drill bits,
rock tricone drill bits,
152mm drill bits for oil drilling
Best quality API Standard TCI tricone bits and steel tooth roller bits for water well drilling
Tricone bits, which some may also call roller cone bits or tri-cone bits, have three cones. Each cone can be rotated individually when the drill string rotates the body of the bit. The cones have roller bearings fitted at the time of assembly. The rolling cutting bits can be used to drill any formations if the proper cutter, bearing, and nozzle are selected.
1. The strength and wear resistance of inserts are improve by using carbide inserts with high strength and high wear resistance.
2. Surface of the high precision bearing heat treated by using advanced heat treatment process to improve the load capacity and service life of the bearing.
3. The service life of the bearing is further extended by adopting harder and more wear resistant material for thrust bearing.
4. This series oil well rock bit use sealed roller bearing structure. With rollers arranged in grooves recessed in the cone body, the size of the bearing journal is increased.
6. Thrust bearing surfaces are hard faced and treated with friction reducing technology.
7. Rotary drill bits use journal bearing. Hard faced head bearing surface. Cone bearing inlaid with friction reducing alloy and then silver-plated. The load capacity and seizure resistance of the bearing is greatly improve.
Guidance of Tricone Bit Choice
|114/116/117||0.3~0.75||180~60||Very soft formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as clay, mudstone, chalk, etc.|
|124/126/127||0.3~0.85||180~60||Soft formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as mudstone, gypsum, salt, soft limestone, etc.|
|134/135/136/137||0.3~0.95||150~60||Soft to medium formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as medium soft shale, hard gypsum, medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, soft formation with harder interbed, etc.|
|214/215/216/217||0.35~0.95||150~60||Medium formations with high compress strength, such as medium soft shale, hard gypsum , medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, soft formation with harder interbed, etc.|
|227||0.35~0.95||150~50||Medium hard formations with high compressive strength, such as abrasive shale, limestone, sandstone, dolomite, hard gypsum, marble,etc|
|Note: The upper limits of WOB and RPM in above table should not be used simultaneously.|
In order to better control the product quality and track the use of the drill bit from end user,during the production process, every product and every step of JCDRILL has a quality inspection report to record the measured data of the product.
In our after sales service system, We establish perfect control system strictly according to ISO-9000 series, in this system, technology date and problem solve solution and preventive measures will be provided in any maintain project, all the spare parts will be used in new OEM products with installation instructions, packing list, manufacturer's instruction, qualification and Warranty certificate.
We provide "one equipment & one case, endless service, namely the after sales service begin from the order confirmation, last for the working life of the equipment.
Q: Are you original manufacturer?
A: Yes, we JCDRILL is a official leading manufacture in drilling machinery in China and we have the whole series products you need.
Q: Which payment terms are available to us?
A: T/T term or L/C term. On T/T term, 30% down payment is required in advance, and 70% balance shall be settled before shipment.On L/C term, a 100% irrevocable L/C without "soft clauses" can be accepted.
Q: How long will the delivery time take?
A: Normally mud pump products will take about 3-15 days to produce the ordered machines. Most of the time, we can have an immediate delivery of our regular machines in 15 days.
Q: How about after sales service?
A: 365×24 Year-round Service We are committed to year-round 24-hour service even during holidays, in line with our policy of always providing "a response within 15 minutes and job completion within 24 hours."
Q:Spare Parts When You Need Them
A:We have spare parts centers across continents that stock specialist spare parts. We promise that spare parts will be delivered within 72 hours or no more than one week.
Contact Person: Cherry Li