|Model Number:||17 1/2''||Type:||TCI Tricone Bit|
|Usage:||Oil Field, Natural Gas, Mining Drlling, Water Well||Material:||T.C.With Diamond Anti-abrasive Layer|
|Application:||Mining Drlling, Water Well Drilling||Tooth Type:||Insert Tooth|
|Thread:||4-1/2API REG||Bearing:||Sealed Journal Bearing|
|Package:||Carton And Wooden Case|
water well drill bits,
tricone rock roller bits
17 1/2'' IADC 637 Tricone rock bit / oil rock bit / mining rock bit for hard rock formation drilling
17 1/2'' IADC 637 Tricone rock bit , which some may also call roller cone bits or tri-cone bits, have three cones. Each cone can be rotated individually when the drill string rotates the body of the bit. The cones have roller bearings fitted at the time of assembly. The rolling cutting bits can be used to drill any formations if the proper cutter, bearing, and nozzle are selected.
We are a professional company in supplying tricone bits,steel teeth bits,single cone bits,and PDC bits.
Bits sizes range from 3 7/8” to 26”.and cover almost all IADC codes.It can be used in various of different fields,mining,hydrology,subterranean heatpilling,water well drilling and oil well drilling.This type of bits have optimal bearing design, it can be working stably in high WOB,and the qualtiy tungsten carbide inserts on cone and the gauge make a good wear resistance largely extend the working life of bits.It is suitable for medium to hard formation.
1. The strength and wear resistance of inserts are improve by using carbide inserts with high strength and high wear resistance.
2. Surface of the high precision bearing heat treated by using advanced heat treatment process to improve the load capacity and service life of the bearing.
3. The service life of the bearing is further extended by adopting harder and more wear resistant material for thrust bearing.
4. This series oil well rock bit use sealed roller bearing structure. With rollers arranged in grooves recessed in the cone body, the size of the bearing journal is increased.
5. Thrust bearing surfaces are hard faced and treated with friction reducing technology.
6. Rotary drill bits use journal bearing. Hard faced head bearing surface. Cone bearing inlaid with friction reducing alloy and then silver-plated. The load capacity and seizure resistance of the bearing is greatly improve.
From 2 7/8 to 26”
larger sizes for hole opener bit ,reamer bit
|Advantage||most favourable price and best qualtity|
sealed bearing and non-sealed bearing
HJ(metal sealed journal bearing)
aircooled bearing type
|Formation||soft ,medium soft ,hard,medium hard,very hard formation|
|Button size (extra features)||
Button bit,saw teeth
3)K- wide teeth
4)G- Gague protection
petroleum&gas ,water well ,mining and tectonic industries
,oil field, construction, geothermal,
directional boring, and
underground foundation work
|114/116/117||0.3~0.75||180~60||Very soft formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as clay, mudstone, chalk, etc.|
|124/126/127||0.3~0.85||180~60||Soft formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as mudstone, gypsum, salt, soft limestone, etc.|
|134/135/136/137||0.3~0.95||150~60||Soft to medium formations with low compressive strength and high drillability, such as medium soft shale, hard gypsum, medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, soft formation with harder interbed, etc.|
|214/215/216/217||0.35~0.95||150~60||Medium formations with high compress strength, such as medium soft shale, hard gypsum , medium soft limestone, medium soft sandstone, soft formation with harder interbed, etc.|
|227||0.35~0.95||150~50||Medium hard formations with high compressive strength, such as abrasive shale, limestone, sandstone, dolomite, hard gypsum, marble,etc|
|Note: The upper limits of WOB and RPM in above table should not be used simultaneously.|
In our after sales service system, We establish perfect control system strictly according to ISO-9000 series, in this system, technology date and problem solve solution and preventive measures will be provided in any maintain project, all the spare parts will be used in new OEM products with installation instructions, packing list, manufacturer's instruction, qualification and Warranty certificate.
We provide "one equipment & one case, endless service, namely the after sales service begin from the order confirmation, last for the working life of the equipment.
Contact Person: Nicole Shen