Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||XY300||Drilling Depth:||700—1400m|
|Drilling Diameter:||BQ-HQ||Drill Pipe Length:||4.2m|
|Usage:||Geology And Mineral Exploration||Drilling Methold:||Mud Drilling|
|Max Spindle Speed:||30-1050r/min||Engine Power:||48kw@1500rpm|
|Mud Pump:||BW250/BW160||Drilling Angle:||90-75|
diamond core drilling equipment,
hydraulic core drilling machine
XY-44T Core Drilling Rig with integrated with main machine and dill tower 700—1400m drilling capacity
As a spindle type drilling rig, the XY-44T core drill rig takes diamond bit or tungsten-carbide -tipped bit is aligned with a water brake. It is fed with double cylinders that travel much longer. Its oil is supplied in two opposite directions by hydraulic spider disk with a hydraulic lock. It is widely used in engineering geology exploration, hydrology well drilling and basic pile engineering (core drilling, well drilling, pile drilling).
There is one thing worthy noticing. The core drill rig adopted new technology. The technology can be used in numerous models, particularly on large diameter drill pipe. This technology is quite effective to improve the drilling efficiency.
1. The XY-44T spindle type core drilling rig is integrated with main machine and dill tower. It has a compact structure and reasonable layout. All the components are exposed without any overlapping. Therefore, it is easy to maintain.
2. The drilling rig is installed with an anti-vibration meter. Thanks to the meter, the condition under the hole can be understood.
3 The proper quantity of the handling lever makes the drilling rig's operation reliable and flexible.
4. The drilling rig is light. The weight of the biggest apparatus is300 kg (661.5 lb); the overall weight of the drilling rig is 2150kg (4741 lb). Besides, it is easy to disassemble into 9 parts. The lightness and the disassembly make it effortless to be moved even in the mountain area.
4. The drilling rig is fed by double hydraulic cylinder. The length of drilling rig's spindle is 93mm (3.66 inch) and its stroke, 600mm(23.62 inch).
5. As for its power system, the drilling rig has more than 8 rotary speeds and large speed range. The maximum torque is 3200 N·m (2358 lbf·ft). The drilling rig can produce great torque at the low speed.
6. The drilling rig has powerful drilling capacity. The rated drilling depth comes up to 1,000m (3280 feet) with 71mm (2.80 inch) wire-line coring drill rod.
7. The hydraulic chuck is adopted with three-jaws self centering. It is strong and steady in clamping force.
8. The water brake keeps the deep-hole drilling steady and smooth.
9. Its oil is supplied by a simple gear pump which is easy to install and operate. The pump is lower in energy-consumption and in oil temperature.
10. In cases of high speed drilling, the drilling rig can still be reliable and stable for its low gravity center and the long travel of 460mm (18.1 inch).
|Drilling Depth||700—1400 m (2296-4592 feet)|
|Max. Torque||3.2 KN·m (2358 lbf·ft)|
|Spindle Stroke||600 mm(23.62 inch)|
|I.D of Spindle||93 mm(3.66 inch)|
|Max. Lifting Capacity of Spindle||120 KN(26976 lbf)|
|Max. Pressure Force of Spindle||90 KN(20232 lbf)|
|Max. Hoisting Force||45 KN(10116 lbf)|
|Engine Power||37 KW(49.6HP)|
|The Nominal Height of Tower||10 m(32.8 feet)|
|The Nominal Area of Base||4 × 4m (13.1 × 13.1 feet)|
|The Nominal Area of Top||0.56 × 0.65m(1.84×2.13feet)|
|The Number of Pulleys||5 or 3 pcs|
|Max. Load of Mast||100 KN(22480 lbf)|
|The Load of Movable Work Platform||800 N(180 lbf)|
|Adjusted Angles of Drill Tower||45°－90°|
In our after sales service system, We establish perfect control system strictly according to ISO-9000 series, in this system, technology date and problem solve solution and preventive measures will be provided in any maintain project, all the spare parts will be used in new OEM products with installation instructions, packing list, manufacturer's instruction, qualification and Warranty certificate.
We provide "one equipment & one case, endless service, namely the after sales service begin from the order confirmation, last for the working life of the equipment.
Contact Person: Nicole Shen