Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Water Well Drilling Rig,Rock Blasting Drilling Rig||Usage:||Water Well,Rock Drilling|
|Condition:||New||Product Name:||Crawler Rock Drilling Rig Machine|
rock drilling equipment,
dth drilling rig,
reverse circulation drilling machine
JC860 Rock blasting drilling rig with DTH technology
JC860 hydraulic down-hole drill is a multi-functional drill rig driven by internal combustion engine, the drilling power was provided by hydraulic system except for impacting and the hole cleaning wind. It is convenient and efficient to operate. This drill is the best replacement for traditional pneumatic drills in most operation. The drill is compact in structure, simple in operation, light in total weight.JC860 hydraulic crawler drilling rig is widely used for blast-hole drilling in the mines and quarries. It is also used for anchor in road, railway, power station, civil engineering and building etc.
1. The Rugged track was driven by hydraulic motor with high traveling ability.
2. The feed and rotary head were driven by hydraulic motor, therefore, the air and oil consumption and total drilling cost are lower.
3. The hydraulic feed and rotary head put out the biggest feeding force and largest rotary torque, which makes it more suitable for operation in complex worksites.
4. The compressor equipped for the rig is smaller and cheaper than that one the air rig equipped, along with the best price-performance ratio than air rig.
5. The Hydraulic track oscillation makes it more suitable to drill in any rough terrain.
6. The carriage with rollers provides for minimal wear to the drill guide.
7. The Hydraulic auxiliary functions are easy and efficient for guide extension, boom swing, boom lift, guide tilt and guide dump.
8. The diesel engine and main hydraulic parts adopt imported products or famous domestic brand.
9. The special compensation device makes a full protection of drill rod threads.
|4||Drilling Rod Diameter||mm||60,76,89|
|6||Rotation Speed(Normal and Fast)||rpm||0-82/0-112|
|7||Max. Feed force||KN||25|
|8||Max. Lifting force||KN||30|
|9||Max. Feed Speed||M/min||15|
|10||Max. Lifting Speed||M/min||15|
|11||Max Swing of Boom||°||45° left / 45° right|
|12||Max Dump of Boom||°||up60 down20|
|13||Max Swing of Guide||°||30(L) / 91(R) or91(L) / 30(R)|
|14||Max Dump of Guide||°||180|
|18||Rated Horse power||Kw||63|
|Air Compressor demand|
|21||Air Consumption||M³/min||Φ≤115 11.3m2/min(1.4 Mpa) Φ≤140 13m2/min(1.4 Mpa)
Φ≤152 17m2/min(1.4 Mpa)
Φ≤165 21m2/min(2.4 Mpa)
|22||Compressor Type||Rotary Screw/Movable|
|23||Compressor Pressure Required||Mpa||≥1.4|
|24||Max. Travel Speed(Slow/Fast)||Km/h||2/3|
|33||Volume of Flow||L/Min||200|
Contact Person: Nicole Shen